LOVE TO READ…PTG will be hosting a Spring Book Fair the week of April 4th, 2022 at McKelvie and the Elementary Schools. Please check with your schools for more details and shopping hours.
The annual PTG Scholastic Spring Book Fair, held at the elementary schools and McKelvie in April, is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It offers a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. The Fair includes an assortment of award winning children’s and young adult books with a wide range of topics such as science, sports, fiction, fun trivia, mystery and science fiction.
BOOK FAIR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Students will visit the book fair with their classroom to preview the books and create a wish-list of titles they think they’d enjoy.
- Book Fairs typically offer before, during and after school shopping hours (times vary by school).
- There is also a “Teacher Wish List” for many staff members on display at each Book Fair. If you would like to purchase and donate a book in your child’s name, please stop by the Fair.
- Online shopping with free shipping to schools is also available (see Principal notes for more details).
- A portion of all Book Fair sales goes back to our schools.