PTG will not be hosting a Spring Book Fair in 2021. Check with your school to see if they will be hosting a school level fair instead.
The annual PTG Scholastic Spring Book Fair, held at the elementary schools and McKelvie in April, is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It offers a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. The Fair includes an assortment of award winning children’s and young adult books with a wide range of topics such as science, sports, fiction, fun trivia, mystery and science fiction.
BOOK FAIR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Students will visit the book fair with their classroom to preview the books and create a wish-list of titles they think they’d enjoy.
- Book Fairs typically offer before, during and after school shopping hours (times vary by school).
- There is also a “Teacher Wish List” for many staff members on display at each Book Fair. If you would like to purchase and donate a book in your child’s name, please stop by the Fair.
- Online shopping with free shipping to schools is also available (see Principal notes for more details).
- A portion of all Book Fair sales goes back to our schools.