SKI, SKATE & MORE SALE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2022 (9am – 2pm)
CONSIGNMENT DROP-OFF: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2022 (5pm – 8pm)
Join the Bedford community at the Bedford High School gymnasium on Saturday, November 19th for a consignment sale of new and used ski and boarding equipment, skates, clothing and more. Whether are in the market for ski equipment, snowboards, skates, or winter outerwear; or want to sell your own equipment, this sale is for you.
LOCAL/REGIONAL MERCHANTS: Joining the sale is ski merchant Piche’s Ski and Sport Shop They will bring NEW and USED equipment at HUGE savings along with their expertise in fitting the right ski, board and boots to your ability.
Also joining us again will be Rig A Tony’s selling pies and other baked goods. Purchase a pie at the Ski, Skate and More Sale or place an order for a future pick up date.
SELL YOUR WINTER EQUIPMENT & APPAREL – IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Consignment items must be dropped off at the Bedford High School cafeteria on Nashua Road in Bedford (enter through gymnasium entrance) on Friday, November 18th between 5-8pm and should be pre-tagged.
- Be sure to have your consignor number and password at drop off.
- Please click the appropriate consignor link below to consign and tag your items using our easy online scanning process.
- Click HERE for tips on consigning.
- Be sure to print your tags at home, make them as descriptive as possible, and securely fasten them to your items before drop off, this will help make the check in process faster on Friday evening.
- CONSIGNOR LINKS WILL CLOSE AT 4PM ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH. ALL ITEMS MUST BE LOGGED IN THE SYSTEM BEFORE THEN IN ORDER TO BE CONSIGNED AT THE SALE
TO PRINT TAGS:
- Once logged into the Consignor system, click on: My Homepage – Activities Menu – Work with Consigned Inventory – Print tags
- Please note that due to material, equipment and printing expenses if you need to print your tags on site at BHS during equipment drop off, there will be $1.00 CHARGE PER TAG. Thank you for your understanding.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- Straight skis, helmets, skis with outdated bindings, and outdated boots CANNOT be included in the sale. Click HERE for a list of all supported bindings, if your bindings are not on the list they may not be accepted at the door.
- This event is focused on winter gear, sports and apparel. Please do not bring spring/summer items or other unrelated items as they may not be accepted at check in.
- Also all consigned gear should be in “gently used” condition, items deemed non-salable due to quality/condition may not be put on sales floor.
- Bedford PTG is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
UNSOLD CONSIGNOR ITEMS:
- Return between 3:30-4:30pm on Saturday, November 19th to pick up any unsold items.
- A check for 75% of the sale price for your sold items will be mailed to you within approximately 2 weeks after the sale.
- At 4:30pm sharp, all merchandise will be donated* to local charities, so be prompt in returning to collect your unsold items.
GET INVOLVED: Volunteers are needed on Friday, November 18th and Saturday, November 19th. Many volunteers are needed to make this a success. CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER. Contact BedfordPTGSkiSkate@gmail.com for more information. Volunteers can pre-shop Saturday morning (wristband required) before the doors open to the public (7:30am-8:15am). This is a great perk to volunteering!
Bedford’s PTG Ski, Skate and More Sale is a MUST for anyone in the market for ski, skate, snowboarding equipment or apparel. The savings and selection are unbelievable. Bring the family and get outfitted for the upcoming winter season!
*Unsold skis and ski boots have limited options for donating due to liability. All other unsold items are donated to local charities.