Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 at McKelvie Intermediate School Cafeteria
(snow date: Thursday, January 30th)
Registration link and more information coming soon.
The Bedford principals and vice principals from all six schools, elementary through high school, provide a family fun-filled evening of entertainment centered on reading their favorite storybooks to children and families.
- There are readings at 4:30pm and 6:30pm with each reading lasting about an hour in length.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear PJs or comfy clothes & bring a blanket/pillow to sit on
- Light refreshments will be served
- There is no admission fee, but REGISTRATION is required!
- Books being read by the principals will be raffled off to winners at each seating
The audience watch, laugh, and listen as the principals bring their storybooks to life. They wear costumes, play musical instruments and improvise as they take the children on a journey designed to enhance their love of reading. The stories are projected onto a screen so that the entire audience can follow along creating a unique experience for everyone.
Winter decorations for the event are provided by the McKelvie Art Club.
This wonderful event, hosted by the Bedford PTG, is anticipated with enthusiasm every year!
Pictures from 2019 Event…