The Bedford Parent Teacher Group (PTG) is a non-profit organization of parents, teachers, administrators and concerned citizens working together to provide our children with the best possible educational experience.
- Enhance communication between parents, teachers & community.
- Provide opportunities for working and non-working parents to participate in PTG general meetings and committees.
- Provide opportunities for school district staff to participate in PTG events and meetings.
- Inform parents and staff who are unable to attend the PTG General Meetings by posting meeting minutes to this website.
- Increase PTG support within the community, schools and families.
- Provide parents and staff with ongoing educational programs.
- To communicate and implement strategies for dealing with our changing school environment.
- Review and evaluate PTG disbursements and funded programs.
By supporting the PTG you can help to sponsor enrichment programs in the schools, assist in purchasing equipment and learning materials for our children, and provide relevant educational programs for the community. There are many opportunities that allow you to participate in our school events and in the classroom. Any commitment you make will be greatly appreciated and benefit the children in our school district.
There is no set annual cost per family to join the PTG. We appreciate any monetary support amount if you are comfortable donating. You may now donate online via PayPal or look for support envelopes in backpacks in August (K-8) and in the BHS front office if you have high schoolers.
The PTG meeting dates are posted in the “Executive Board Calendar” page of this website.
Support & Volunteer Forms
PTG Support Forms:
Forms you can download and fill out to start volunteering in your school:
Riddle Brook Elementary School Volunteer Sign-up Packet – COMING SOON
We appreciate and thank you for your support of the Bedford PTG!