RESOURCE LINKS: Stress, Anxiety, Coping Skills and more that have been shared by our school communities:
Parent Resources Links
Dawn Huebner Psychologist, Parent Coach, Author
Lynn Lyons Therapist and Author FaceBook
UPCOMING COMMUNITY PRESENTATIONS/SPEAKERS:
PAST COMMUNITY PRESENTATIONS/SPEAKERS:
- Community Conversation with Superintendent Fournier: Friday, September 11th, 9:30 a.m. at the SAU Building.
- Community Conversation with Superintendent Fournier: Wednesday, January 22nd, 9:30am at Bedford Town Library.
- Mindfulness & Stress Management Seminar : Terri Hamilton, a Mindfulness & Stress Management Coach and former Teacher and Guidance Counselor, will be sharing her expertise on Tuesday, January 14th 7pm, at McKelvie, for parents of children in Grades K-6. Come learn about the benefits of Mindfulness including increased focus for learning and stress management for life.
- Community Forum on the Vaping Epidemic: Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 at 7pm at Lurgio’s Media Center. Presentations by medical professionals, school administrators and law enforcement to educate and inform parents/guardians on the dangers of vaping.
- Detective Matt Fleming: Social Media A Predator’s Playground December 4th, 2018 at RAL Media Center
- Lynn Lyons: Interrupting the Worry Cycle. September 12th 2018, 6:30pm at BHS Theater Lynn Lyons Flyer
- Jessica Lahey: Understanding How to Parent So that Children Can Succeed. March 28th 2018, 7pm at BHS Theater.