RESOURCE LINKS: Stress, Anxiety, Coping Skills and more that have been shared by our school communities:
UPCOMING COMMUNITY PRESENTATIONS/SPEAKERS:
PAST COMMUNITY PRESENTATIONS/SPEAKERS:
- Community Conversation with Superintendent Fournier: Friday, September 11th, 9:30 a.m. at the SAU Building. This will be a small, informal gathering to discuss Bedford School District happenings. Questions and comments are encouraged.
- Community Conversation with Superintendent Fournier: Wednesday, January 22nd, 9:30am at Bedford Town Library. We will discuss the school budget and other items on the upcoming March ballot, as well as other district happenings. Come and share your questions and feedback about our school district. Younger children welcome.
- Mindfulness & Stress Management Seminar : Terri Hamilton, a Mindfulness & Stress Management Coach and former Teacher and Guidance Counselor, will be sharing her expertise on Tuesday, January 14th 7pm, at McKelvie, for parents of children in Grades K-6. Come learn about the benefits of Mindfulness including increased focus for learning and stress management for life.
- Community Forum on the Vaping Epidemic: Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 at 7pm at Lurgio’s Media Center. Presentations by medical professionals, school administrators and law enforcement to educate and inform parents/guardians on the dangers of vaping.
- For those that couldn’t make the Vaping Event, here is a link to view the presentation… Vaping Community Forum Presentation
- Detective Matt Fleming: Social Media A Predator’s Playground December 4th, 2018 at RAL Media Center
- Lynn Lyons September 12th 2018, 6:30pm at BHS Theater Lynn Lyons Flyer
- Jessica Lahey March 2018, at BHS Theater