SALE EVENT: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2015 (9:00AM – 2:00PM)
EQUIPMENT DROP-OFF: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2015 (5:00PM – 8:00PM)
SKI & SKATE SALE EVENT: Outfit your entire family with gear for the upcoming winter season by joining the Bedford community for a HUGE consignment sale of new and used ski and boarding equipment, skates and winter apparel from top local vendors and families within our community. This highly anticipated annual event is targeted to support educational programs provided for students within the six Bedford public schools. If you are in the market for new equipment or simply want to sell your own, this sale is for you!
Take advantage of tremendous cost savings on winter equipment and apparel for all ages and sizes. Experts will be available to help fit you with the right ski, board, and boots to your size and ability so you will walk away ready for snow! Have a treat from our ever-popular bake sale, enjoy the fun music, and shop till you drop!
Bring your entire family Saturday, November 21st and walk away ready to tackle the snow this year! Whether you’re a pro or just starting out, we will be able to provide products that suit the needs of all age groups and abilities!
SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT & MAKE ROOM FOR NEW WINTER GEAR!
DROP OFF YOUR TAGGED MERCHANDISE
AT THE BHS GYMNASIUM FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2015 (5:00pm-8:00pm)
* SORRY, NO HELMETS, STRAIGHT SKIS, SKIS WITH OUTDATED BINDINGS, OR OUTDATED BOOTS CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR THE SALE *
PICK-UP YOUR UNSOLD ITEMS*:
- BEDFORD HIGH SCHOOL – SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2015 (3:00pm – 3:30pm)
- A CHECK FOR 75% OF THE SALE PRICE OF YOUR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.
- CHECK YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT TO SEE WHAT HAS SOLD & SAVE YOURSELF A TRIP BACK TO BHS!
*At 3:30pm sharp, all merchandise will be donated to local charities, so please be prompt in returning to collect your unsold items.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
If interested in helping with this tremendous event, please contact Maria Rocco via email. THANK YOU!!
You’re invited to a “Welcome Coffee with the Principals” to meet the leaders of our schools and hear first hand what’s in store for the 2015-2016 school year!
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: BCTV, 10 Meetinghouse Road, Bedford, NH
This is also a great opportunity to learn more about the Bedford Parent-Teacher Group and meet members of the PTG Executive Board to learn how to get involved in supporting your schools. Please join us and feel free to bring your younger children.
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to email your questions for any of our principals with confidentiality if desired to Greg Girard at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bedford PTG will be offering 2015-2016 school “Supply Packs” to families who wish to streamline the process of purchasing school supplies. Itemized order forms with a list of the supplies and pricing will be sent home with report cards.
*Parent Information Letter*
Supply Pack Information:
– Products will vary by grade and school and are based on the teacher supply lists expected to be distributed on the last day of school.
– School supply packs for order will be available in grades K-6 as specified by your child’s teacher.
– Supplies will be brands your student’s teacher has selected.
– Packaged prices are competitive with in-store pricing.
Option 1: Write a check indicating that you would like the pre-packaged school supply kit and return the order form by the specified due date. Supply packs will be available in your child’s classroom on the first day of school.
Option 2: Purchase supplies as you always have.
– All students ordering the packs will start school with the exact same teacher approved supplies.
– Kids can still shop for lunch boxes, backpacks, special class needs such as World Languages, and any other “special” items they want for school.
– Ordering the supply packs takes a lot of the heavy lifting off the chore of racing around to multiple stores before school starts to gather everything your child will need.
– The PTG gets discounted rates due to volume sales and is able to net a small profit that gets funneled directly back into the schools.
Download your child’s school supply order form below:
McKelvie Intermediate School Supply Kit Order Form (5th and 6th)
Memorial Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 4th)
Peter Woodbury School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 4th)
Riddle Brook Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd)
Make Checks or Money Orders Payable to: Bedford PTG
Order forms can be dropped off at the school your child will be attending in the Fall.
Please email Krista Gilmartin with any questions about this program.