You’re invited to a “Welcome Coffee with the Principals” to meet the leaders of our schools and hear first hand what’s in store for the 2015-2016 school year!
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: BCTV, 10 Meetinghouse Road, Bedford, NH
This is also a great opportunity to learn more about the Bedford Parent-Teacher Group and meet members of the PTG Executive Board to learn how to get involved in supporting your schools. Please join us and feel free to bring your younger children.
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to email your questions for any of our principals with confidentiality if desired to Greg Girard at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bedford PTG will be offering 2015-2016 school “Supply Packs” to families who wish to streamline the process of purchasing school supplies. Itemized order forms with a list of the supplies and pricing will be sent home with report cards.
*Parent Information Letter*
Supply Pack Information:
– Products will vary by grade and school and are based on the teacher supply lists expected to be distributed on the last day of school.
– School supply packs for order will be available in grades K-6 as specified by your child’s teacher.
– Supplies will be brands your student’s teacher has selected.
– Packaged prices are competitive with in-store pricing.
Option 1: Write a check indicating that you would like the pre-packaged school supply kit and return the order form by the specified due date. Supply packs will be available in your child’s classroom on the first day of school.
Option 2: Purchase supplies as you always have.
– All students ordering the packs will start school with the exact same teacher approved supplies.
– Kids can still shop for lunch boxes, backpacks, special class needs such as World Languages, and any other “special” items they want for school.
– Ordering the supply packs takes a lot of the heavy lifting off the chore of racing around to multiple stores before school starts to gather everything your child will need.
– The PTG gets discounted rates due to volume sales and is able to net a small profit that gets funneled directly back into the schools.
Download your child’s school supply order form below:
McKelvie Intermediate School Supply Kit Order Form (5th and 6th)
Memorial Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 4th)
Peter Woodbury School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 4th)
Riddle Brook Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd)
Make Checks or Money Orders Payable to: Bedford PTG
Order forms can be dropped off at the school your child will be attending in the Fall.
Please email Krista Gilmartin with any questions about this program.
Enjoy refreshments and spend your morning with the Principals from all six Bedford Schools! Following a brief presentation with highlights from the school year, there will be time reserved for questions, answers, and discussion. This is also a great opportunity to learn about current PTG openings within the district and at each individual school. Come see how you can get involved in 2015-2016!
Do you have a question for the principals? Please submit any questions you may have, in advance of the reception, directly to Missy Joyce at email@example.com and we will present them along with any others voiced at the meeting.
Young children are most welcome and we look forward to thanking you in person for all of your support this past year!
WHEN: Thursday, May 28, 2015 (9:30am – 11:00am)
WHERE: Town Meeting Room at the BCTV Studios, 10 Meetinghouse Road, Bedford, NH