The Bedford PTG will be offering 2015-2016 school “Supply Packs” to families who wish to streamline the process of purchasing school supplies. Itemized order forms with a list of the supplies and pricing will be sent home with report cards.
Supply Pack Information:
– Products will vary by grade and school and are based on the teacher supply lists expected to be distributed on the last day of school.
– School supply packs for order will be available in grades K-6 as specified by your child’s teacher.
– Supplies will be brands your student’s teacher has selected.
– Packaged prices are competitive with in-store pricing.
Option 1: Write a check indicating that you would like the pre-packaged school supply kit and return the order form by the specified due date. Supply packs will be available in your child’s classroom on the first day of school.
Option 2: Purchase supplies as you always have.
– All students ordering the packs will start school with the exact same teacher approved supplies.
– Kids can still shop for lunch boxes, backpacks, special class needs such as World Languages, and any other “special” items they want for school.
– Ordering the supply packs takes a lot of the heavy lifting off the chore of racing around to multiple stores before school starts to gather everything your child will need.
– The PTG gets discounted rates due to volume sales and is able to net a small profit that gets funneled directly back into the schools.
Download your child’s school supply order form below:
McKelvie Intermediate School Supply Kit Order Form (5th and 6th)
Memorial Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 4th)
Peter Woodbury School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 1st, 4th)
Riddle Brook Elementary School Supply Kit Order Form (Kindergarten, 2nd, 3rd)
Make Checks or Money Orders Payable to: Bedford PTG
Order forms can be dropped off at the school your child will be attending in the Fall.
Please email Krista Gilmartin with any questions about this program.