Check Back for More Information on the 2020 Gift Card Program
PTG Gift Card Program…The Perfect Gift for any Occasion!
Featuring many Local Area Businesses and Your Top Favorite Nationals
ORDERS DUE: November 6th, 2019 for Pre-Thanksgiving/Hanukkah Delivery
ORDERS DUE: December 4th, 2019 for Pre-Christmas Delivery
HOW IT WORKS:
- The PTG offers a wide selection of gift cards including local businesses, popular restaurants, and retailers.
- For every gift card you buy, a percentage of the value of the card is donated by the sponsoring retailer to our schools while 100% of the value of the card that you purchased is available for you to spend!
- Opportunity to support several local businesses.
- No running from store to store to purchase gift cards. Cards can be picked up at school or sent home with students.
- Two opportunities to order with cards arriving before Thanksgiving/Hanukkah and before Christmas.
- Proceeds from this event go right back into our schools to support educational and enrichment programs.
- New and returning LOCAL AREA MERCHANTS will be the focus this year, along with your favorite National Businesses.
- Back again this year Breathe NH Fun Pass featuring discounts on many New England family attractions (will be delivered only with the Pre-Christmas Delivery).
HOW TO ORDER:
- Send in your completed ORDER FORM to your child’s school, with check payable to Bedford PTG.
- Gift Cards can be sent home with your student, please sign the authorization on your order form. Otherwise you will be notified when the gift cards are ready to be picked up.
- Need an order form… Gift Card Order Form
ORDERS DUE: November 6th, 2019 for Pre-Thanksgiving/Hanukkah Delivery (on or around November 16th)
ORDERS DUE: December 4th, 2019 for Pre-Christmas Delivery (on or around December 14th)
This year, give the gift of relaxation to yourself by finishing your holiday shopping early!
If you have any questions regarding Gift Cards, please contact: Sarah Lang, PTG District Gift Card Coordinator